1. Scope of Application
The general conditions of sale detailed below (hereinafter referred to as the “General Conditions”), govern the contractual relationship between any customer of the products sold on the website www.melleo.design
(hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”) and Mademoiselle O Design e-shop, www.melleo.design belonging to the company LUX IN ART whose VAT number is IT04154840237 and registered at the Chamber of Commerce
and Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Terni (Italy) under the number TR – 105888. Mademoiselle O is a trademark of Lux in Art. Lux in Art’s main activity is the sale of art prints and antique and traditional engravings;
Mademoiselle O, its graphic design brand, has for main activity the sale of goods on the site of www.melleo.design.
These general conditions of sale are the only ones applicable and replace all other conditions, except preliminary,express and written derogation. Lux in Art may occasionally be required to modify certain provisions of its general conditions. Consequently, it is necessary that the Customer reads the version in force on the day of his order on the Site. These modifications are opposable to the Customer from the time they are put online and will be applied to orders after the date of posting. Any purchase on the Site is subject to all clauses of the General Conditions of Sale. The Customer will not be able to validate his order until after having duly read and accepted them by checking the icon dedicated for this purpose.
By validating the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, the Customer declares having the legal capacity to conclude a contract within the meaning of the Italian Civil Code. The Customer must guarantee the veracity and
accuracy of the information provided and use the site in accordance with the general conditions of sales. Lux in Art reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over the payment of a previous order.
2. Products and definitions
The products sold on the site Melleo.design are graphic art design printed on various media and framed or not.
These prints are available in several formats, on multiple media, in limited edition and numbered or not,depending on the different collections. Mademoiselle O Design strives to maintain its catalog up to date, however
in view of some limited edition collections, it is possible that a product appears available on the site for a few days while the edition has been exhausted. In any case, only the confirmation of the purchase by mail of Melleo.design
guarantees the Customer the availability and delivery in the Terms and Conditions.
Prices are quoted inclusive of all taxes, excluding shipping costs. Only payments in euros are accepted on thesite Melleo.design.
The price to be paid may be reduced by a discount (eg coupons or vouchers). The price will be final only upon confirmation of the order.
Mademoiselle O reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Works will be billed based on the rates in effect at the time of registration of the order.
The works remain the property of Mademoiselle O and Lux in Art until full payment of the indicated price.
In the event of a change in the VAT rate (VAT in force in Italy), the price will be automatically modified without further notice than the legal date of payment of the new rate.
4. Order Process
In order to place an order, the customer will necessarily follow the following steps:
– Consultation of the page of a work. For each product, the customer will have to choose the options (color or black and white, its size and the option framed or not (with its color) and the desired quantity.
– Click on the “add to cart” button. The customer can then go directly to the payment on his basket page, or continue shopping on the site Melleo.design.
– Cart page: The customer can delete an article or modify the quantities ordered and view the options chosen.
– Identification or account creation page: the customer can identify himself on the “Log in” page or to create a new
account if he is a new customer by clicking as indicated. Business customers will have to go through the “ProSpace” link on the homepage.
– Address page where the customer can choose their delivery and billing addresses
– Payment page: the customer can use his discount coupon, select his method of payment and check the various
components of the order.
– The customer must then accept the present general conditions of sale to confirm the order and proceed to the
payment according to the chosen method. Their acceptance is done by checking the box in front of the link to
– The order is effective when the settlement is confirmed by the bank, which will be notified to the customer by email.